Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right VPS account to sign up with ... what's that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right VPS account to sign up with ... what's that?

What's the best VPS provider? Is that kvchosting.net or scalahosting.com?

I would recommend you to check their reviews in order to find out how they are doing.
    I have heard that kvchosting.net is good for SSD based services. But they are located mostly in USA.
    But if you need good SSD services in Europe as well you can have a look at cloudarion.com.

Comment

Try VPS accounts from scalahosting.com and legionbox.com. Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.

Comment

I am very pleased with my site and kvchostng.net ssd vps service.. In my personal experience, they are PERFECT!
        They also allow integrated email communication with their support tickets which is a time saver.

Comment

Just here to say that hostingsource.com web host is a really good provider, amazing support, their own severs (not some reseller stuff), great price, it's got it all!
          Users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously.

Comment

kvchosting.net is better if you are looking for SSD based services

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status