Fully-managed VPS is needed ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully-managed VPS is needed ...

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and scalahosting.com are to my liking and I have to buy only one, so which is that?

Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?

Comment

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Comment

QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are worthwhile.
        Their support team is very helpful. Whenever I've had to contact them with wordpress questions, they're always responding so professionally. My website is always up and running without problems.

Comment

Both mentioned companies - kvchosting.net and scalahosting.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
          Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.

Comment

I have an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available. Kvchosting.net even has nice scripting extras and Spamassassin. Great features.

Comment

The best thing is that through the utilization of kvchosting.net and their free adword coupons, I have gotten my website to feature in the very first page of Google.
              As a webmaster, what I actually wanted was a really good provider that would be capable of giving me all the right and proper services as well as any support I might need.

Comment

VPS plans from jollyworkshosting.com and asvhost.com are the best in all aspects.
                Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status