No announcement yet.

Which VPS would you buy if you were me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which VPS would you buy if you were me?

Which VPS (QHoster.com or Scalahosting.com) would you buy if you were me?

Being a webmaster, I've worked with several web hosting providers, but QHoster.com is the best host I've come in contact with and used.
    The uptime is great no outgoing whatsoever. The databases and CMS work great. The tech support is qualified and always willing to help.

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

Comment

Now my sites have been running smoothly. I would highly recommend cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting deals.
      Uptime is Great in comparison with my previous host. As for speed connectivity, it is pretty fast.

Comment

I vote for Scalahosting.com.com due to their top-notch services - high speed and uptime, user-friendly SPanel and cheap prices.

Comment

Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.

Comment

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

I've been with QHoster.com for just under a year...their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes.
            Their servers are pretty good, and they have a support forum too.

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status