VPS to sign up with ... which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS to sign up with ... which one?

Which VPS is better to sign up with - either QHoster.com or Rockhoster.com?

When we went to Rockhoster.com it was a different world. These guys really know their stuff, professional team they are!
    They're awesome and so extremely helpful to this stay-at-home-Mom who needs support.
    The list of extra software installations is huge.

Comment

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
      Summary:
      - Great customer service
      - Outstanding up-time
      - Economical pricing
      - Highly recommended.

Comment

For me, server hosting deals from bodHOST look really good. They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours.
        All features and things included in their VPS hosting solutions are wonderful.
        • 99.95% Uptime
        • SSD Storage
        • 24x7 Support
        bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
        99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
        Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

As for QHoster.com web host, it has never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems.
          My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.

Comment

Try VPS deals from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best.
            They have almost all the answers we had needed. For last but not least their up-time services is among the leaders. Great Hosting.

Comment

I can tell you as I'm using Host.co.in VPS Hosting services one of the affordable VPS hosting in India. They are giving best discount on VPS get 20% OFF VPS Hosting. Use Code 20VH, Offer ends in 28'Feb 2021. Hurry avail to this offer now visit for more VPS plans : https://www.host.co.in/windows-vps-hosting

Features you will get:
              • 99.95% Uptime SLA
              • 30 Day Money Back
              • 24/7 Live Support
              • High SSD Server
              • Free Migration

Comment

33% off every VPS plan! One week limited offer! Use this personal discount code: 5K9AC7MQQ1
                QHoster.com is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status