• Show
Clear All

• VPS for e-commerce hosting?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - Disk space - 20 gbs
    - Anti-virus Protection
    - DDos protection
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    I would like to know your views on 3v-host.com Linux VPS hosting plans?
    How stable is this host for running e-commerce sites? Any info about them?

As an alternative would like to draw your attention to Rockhoster.com VPS hosting solutions (OpenVZ and KVM).
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.

Comment

It seems to me that exmasters.com will work as a good alternative as their VPS hosting solutions look affordable and feature-rich.
      Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Comment

Hi, You can check with Host.co.in web hosting services, We offer a hosting plan at an affordable cost and more offers. Starting from Rs.750/Mo with code VPS25

New Year Offer!! Get 25% OFF VPS Hosting offer ending 31st Jan 2021, Hurry Up Avail to this offer now!

1. Host Unlimited Domains.
        2. Free SSL with Hosting packages.
        3. 24/7 Customer Support.

Kindly check with this link https://www.host.co.in/windows-vps-hosting Our support team will help you with getting information.

Comment

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and cantech.in can be quite suitable for you.
          I am truly pleased on having my website hosted with them. Their biz is based on help and problem solving for the customers. Teams are good when motivated. These guys earn with sheer hard work are there for me promptly when I need them.

Comment

Try Centohost.com VPS hosting. The features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.
            Servers are reliable. Overall they're just a great web host.

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status