Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore based VPS providers?

Hello!
    What are decent Singapore based VPS providers at the moment you know?
    I can recall QHoster.com as the one and I do like their services and what they can offer. But what are other options here?

Having been with two other hosting services before QHoster.com hosting, I can honestly say they are by far the best! The backup and quick responses to my emails are second to none. Support team have given me great service for the past three years with all my hosting requirements and i cant see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same.

Comment

Check out VPS accounts from bodHOST! They are a fabulous service, community and I have learned so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.
      SSD Storage, 99.95% uptime, and many more........
      bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
      99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
      Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

Been with QHoster.com for about 7 months and it's been sooth sailing so far! Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.

XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
        Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

Comment

Deals from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and low cost.
          Give them a try.

Comment

Use the code: XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
            Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

I have been using QHoster.com for quite a long period of time and must say that everything has been fantastic. I had a recent support call with them and the tech spent 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem - that's why I must say that their customer service is great as well.

Comment

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
              Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status