Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good VPS hosting solutions, Any reliable places?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good VPS hosting solutions, Any reliable places?

Hi,
    I've been searching for various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
    2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
    3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
    4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
    5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions?
    What are your views on Hostry.com VPS hosting deals? Are they reliable? Alternatives for comparison please?
    Thanks

Your search ends here. bodHOST is able to satisfy all your demands. Competent support from an experienced customer service team is available to help you 24/7/365. All VPS hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime and 30-day money-back guaranteed.
    bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
    99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
    Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

So far Hostry.com has been an exceptional host. They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints. Recommend VPS hosting solutions offered by the team.

Comment

Accounts from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com are worth trying.
        They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

Comment

I've tried many web hosts, during the time I've been dealing with those hosts I recognized many useful tips for running sites and got good and bad experiences while running my websites with Hostry.com VPS hosting. Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays. Also, they have really nice prices for such a level of service.

Comment

It seems to me QHoster company is able to satisfy all your needs.
            They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.

Comment

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

Comment

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net are the best VPS providers in the whole IT industry.
                They are worthy competitors in the website hosting industry. If you are looking for the best look no further than.

Comment

Thanks to the easy to use tools provided by Hostry.com web host as well as the features that they offer.
                  Having my own website has never been this convenient; everything’s taken care of by this hosting provider. This is a quality service.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  DMCA.com Protection Status