Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS suggestions ?

Hi y'all ... new member here.

Looking for vps suggestions. Have 4 sub-accounts. Those websites are pretty much static. Biggest load we have is probably email. One of the websites does host a MySQL database that users access remotely with a MSAccess front end. And that website might be converted into an e-commerce site sometime this year.

We like having a VPS vs. a reseller account for root access, and ease of configuring things. In the past we've had issues with IMAP on non-VPS setups (no. of connections limit). Multiple users on multiple devices x imap connection for each folder ...
    I hope the above info is enough to make sound recommendations. If not, please ask away! Oh, and cost is definitely a factor.
    Any info on kvchosting.net website hosting solutions? Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about their service?

Thanks in advance!

VPS deals from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are the best to have a deal with.
    They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

Comment

QHoster.com company is good and trustworthy.
      Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.

Comment

I know Exmasters.com have been the best provider I've run across. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.

Comment

Must say that I was fully-impressed with kvchosting.net SSDVPS hosting service. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
          The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status