Which VPS is better to sign up with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which VPS is better to sign up with?

Which VPS (QHoster.com or HostingSource.com) is better to sign up with? And why?

VPS hosting solutions from bodHOST is better to sign up with. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned. I have had no issues with this web host at all and have moved three other client's websites to them.
    bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
    99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
    Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

There are a lot of differences between the providers nowadays. So you need to specify more details in order to get correct answers.
      I use Managed VPS from speedehost.com.
      I'm satisfied.
      I recommend.

Comment

On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

Comment

IMHO, you will make right decision to choose Hostry.com Cheap VPS hosting solutions. They offer them in many locations - try to contact them directly for further details.

Comment

I visited both the website QHoster.com and HostingSource.com, My first question is which VPS your going to choose in qhoster because there is Windows VPS, Linux VPS, and cPanel VPS, and my suggestion to you that if your going to buy VPS from hosting source then you need to decide first whole configuration because after click the configure button that will redirect WHMCS configuration and then you can buy VPS, But I don't have idea about there support system

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status