Which VPS is better to sign up with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which VPS is better to sign up with?

Which VPS (hostingsource.com or rockhoster.com ) is better to sign up with?

As you have mentioned in your question both VPS provider are the best but I'm using Host.co.in services one the affordable services providers in the India.

See the below features:
    • 24X7 SUPPORT
    • FULLY MANAGED
    • PROACTIVE MONITORING
    • CONTROL PANEL

Comment

VPS accounts from owned-networks.net and hosting.uk are full-featured and low cost.
      Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right, unlimited domain and email accounting as well as having ruby, which is the best part. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what’s going on in the backend and throughout the web world.

Comment

Juast want to say that HostingSource.com is not the only company to sign up with, QHoster.com is also worth your attention as plans are full-featured and low cost.
        They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.

Comment

VPS deals from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are worthwhile.
          The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Comment

I have seen a few reviews of rockhoster.com so you can trust them. But at the same time that is not really recommended to be concentrated on a few providers only.
            I would recommend you to have a look at: hostry.com - their most recent offer was: $1.0 for VPS in Amsterdam.

Comment

Hello, rockhoster looks better than the hosting source, but you can choose another hosting company like host.co.in

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status