Which account is the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which account is the best?

Which account is the best - either hostround.com or theelector.com?
    Plan to host a forum.

I'd recommend you to try deals from kvchosting.net and exmasters.com.
    I have always been helped quickly, and efficiently in a professional manner.

Comment

I'd suggest you bodHOST, the best web hosting provider for the last 16 years

Industry Presence
      Established in 2002, successfully hosting websites for over 16 years!

Multiple Data Centers
      World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.

Migration Assistance
      Free! Migrating From Another Host.

99.95% Uptime SLA
      99.95% uptime with services to help maintain your online presence.

24/7 Support
      Quality support whenever needed, 24x7 availability.

Secure Hardware
      We ensure your websites hosted on the best and most secure hardware and software available.

bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
      99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
      Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

Use VPS accounts from reliable providers: QHoster.com and Digitalserver.com.mx.
        Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent. Services delivers high quality and good value.

Comment

Check out plans from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
          Everything is simple, straightforward, and worked flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

Comment

Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

Try considering cloudarion.com hosting deals. For someone looking to host a few things this is definitely the best inexpensive way to go.

Comment

Most of the web hosting companies have the same standard hardware and networking. I wanted to inform you apart from the web hosting companies you mention, I would like you to have a look at 1 Host Web (Growing hosting company).

We offer vps hosting in USA and India location. USA VPS hosting starts from $15/month and India VPS hosting starts from $20/month.
              Cheers...
              Shiv
              1 Host Web > Cheap VPS Hosting > Best Dedicated Servers in USA & India > Cloud Hosting

Comment

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Can also recommend you to consider these time-tested and trusted web hosts: Hostnamaste.com and Vpsblocks.com.au
                Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status