• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discounted VPS hosting in Europe?

I require:
    20 gbs of HD, 5000 GB of bandwidth, 2 gbs of ram. Opencart support
    + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about Libertyvps.net , Liquidweb.com and QHoster.com VPS hosting?
    Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?

I am happy with the way I am being looked after at QHoster.com cheap VPS deals starting from $5.83/mo if paid yearly.
    They are a good choice for both amateurs and experienced users. It's pleasant surprise that there is not any noticeable downtime.

Comment

I have a great experience with bodHOST its best VPS provider in Europe
      • 99.95% Uptime SLA
      • 24/7 Support
      • Secure Hardware
      Considering the factors you mentioned above I would like you to suggest bodHOST's Linux VPS Plans.

Order now and Get 25 GB FREE R1Soft Backup
      Last edited by david007; 03-03-2020, 09:38 AM.
      bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
      99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
      Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

You'd better look at Vpsget.com EU VPS hosting deals. Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable.
        Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

Comment

I would like to add that Libertyvps.net have not only been extremely reliable, but also flexible.
          Well, I would like to say that their support team respond quickly to my support tickets, and keep introducing cool new services and add-ons.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status