Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good VPS host with 24/7 customer support service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good VPS host with 24/7 customer support service?

Require over 120 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on Hostnamaste.com or Kvchosting.net Linux VPS Hosting plans?
    What can you also say about their VPS hosting deals? Can I trust them or not?

I have nothing bad to say about Hostnamaste.com Network only good. I'm in host heaven.
    Their Customer service and Support staff were friendly and helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolloos View Post
      Require over 120 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
      What are your views on Hostnamaste.com or Kvchosting.net Linux VPS Hosting plans?
      What can you also say about their VPS hosting deals? Can I trust them or not?
      Can't predict of those providers but you should try bodHOST VPS hosting solutions it is best to opt with
      • 24/7 support.
      • Complete control with root or administrative privileges
      • Flexibility to install software and custom applications of your own choice
      • Total isolation from other VPS accounts on the same server
      • Individual VPS can be rebooted independently
      • Dedicated Web, Mail, FTP and Database server
      Last edited by david007; 03-11-2020, 06:54 AM.
      bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
      99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
      Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

Host.co.in brings you an amazing offer with 20% OFF on Linux VPS Hosting. Robust VPS Servers to secure Linux VPS, 99.5% uptime SLA, with 24/7 support and your preferred control panel.
        • Limitless Data Transfer
        • Full Root Access
        • 30 Days Money Back Policy
        • 1-Click Scripts Installer

Comment

I am very satisfied with kvchosting.net web hosting service and I don't see myself changing webhosts in the future.
          You will not be disappointed. I give this web host out highest recommendation.

Comment

I guess kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are the best hosting providers to sign up with.
            They make their services very easy for the average internet user to setup and maintain a website. Tech staff is always helpful and quick to respond to your needs.

Comment

Have a look at VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
              Support is perfect. Services also.They do their work very well for you and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.

Comment

You'd better choose Hostnamaste.com Cheap Linux VPS hosting deals. I haven't had a single problem. Making the switch of hosting provider (but keeping the old registrar) was a breeze. If they maintain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. Thanks.

Comment

With a number of VPS hosting providers available online, you need to consider the best VPS hosting provider, keeping in mind the following parameters-

1. Customer Support

Customer support is essential for any business vertical. It can either make or break the deal. This is true for even VPS hosting industries. The VPS hosting that you select needs to have a support mechanism that can serve your problems round the clock. This can be achieved via a live chat or ticketing systems. Your customers need to have a feeling that they raised issues are well-addressed by their hosting providers

2. Cost

Before going for a VPS hosting provider, do keep in mind all the assets that you need for serving your site. Cost can be an important factor in VPS hosting. VPS resource availability can be scaled, so the cost needs to be looked at and has to comparable with other hosting providers in the market.

3. Reliability and Performance of Hosting

Always you need to check the uptime that your host guarantees. Uptime in case of a shared services environment is often higher than the ones expected with a VPS hosting. As you're willing to pay more, there should be a minimum uptime guarantee and better server speeds. Ideally, you should select a host that offers 99.9% uptime.

If you need any help then contact to best VPS hosting provider

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  DMCA.com Protection Status