Cheap VPS deals (budget is $4/mo) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap VPS deals (budget is $4/mo) ?

I am planning to launch web site in India and need over 100 gbs disk space, 3000 gbs bandwidth
    I've done a search and found nice special offered by M3server.com provider on VPS hosting deals.
    75% off first month on VPS deals.
    United States or Europe location
    LetsEncrypt Managed SSL Pro for free
    Do you know anything about the hosting service? Are they reliable? What alternatives can you recommend me to look at?

As an alternative for getting reliable hosting solutions in India, can recommend Hostnamaste.com and their VPS (OpenVZ as well as KVM) hosting deals.
    So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Comment

Think it will be a good idea to widen the range of your search. So, check out Vpsblocks.com.au and their VPS hosting solutions in Australia.
      I used the code: 80OFF and got 80% off first monthly payment.

Comment

For QHoster.com (as an alternative for the hosts you are asking about) VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles). I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

Comment

It seems to me that it will be also reasonable to share that HostingKing.com started to offer specials on VPS deals: https://hostingking.com/get-25-usd-free-credit
          Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status