Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

I need help. Want to order feature-packed web hosting account (Linux):
    40 GB - HD, 1 TB - Bandwidth Any recommendations?
    What are your views on Cloudarion.com , Hostrocket.com and Libertyvps.net accounts ? Their pricing, features, server stability?
    Any alternatives? What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and Cloudarion.com comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics!

Comment

Why not to give time-tested and trusted web host a try? Can recommend kvchosting.net and their vps hosting solutions based on SSD storage + Litespeed.

Comment

There are many VPS hosting but that totally depends on your need.
        e.g How much bandwidth, storage you need for your website.

Also, if you are on a tight budget you can go for cloud hosting as well like Cloudways.

Let me know if you need any help.
        Last edited by adamkostka90; 11-08-2019, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coderons View Post
          What are your views on Cloudarion.com , Hostrocket.com and Libertyvps.net accounts ? Their pricing, features, server stability?
          Well! I haven't use any of the mentioned provider. I hope they offer good hosting services. But, I am not sure about their features, pricing, and server stability, etc. But, if you ask me the alternate. Then, I will recommend you to go with the managed vultr which is powered by Cloudways. <a href = "https://www.cloudways.com/en/vultr-hosting.php">Vultr vps pricing</a> starts from $11/month. It's major features contains:

RAM 1GB
          Processor 1 Core
          Storage 25GB
          Bandwidth 1TB

Whereas, the other features includes:

24/7 Chat & Ticket Support
          Optimized Stack
          Managed Security
          Dedicated Firewalls
          Free SSL Certificates
          Managed Backups
          All PHP Apps Supported
          Unlimited Staging Areas
          Built-in Advanced Cache
          Built-in CDN
          SSD-Based Servers
          Server & App Monitoring (15+ Metrics)
          1-Click Server Cloning
          Managed Website Migration
          Built-in MySQL Manager
          1-Click App Install
          Availability of Multiple Cloud Providers
          3-Day Free Trial
          Account Management Dashboard
          Easy DNS Management
          1-Click Advanced Server Management
          Easy Application Management
          Easy SSL Installation & Auto Renewal
          App Backup Support

Comment

Originally posted by Coderons View Post
            I would suggest you bodHOST which can offer all your requirement with affordable cost. bodHOST is trusted hosting provider since last 15 years.

here are the features of bodHOST vps
            • SSD Storage
            • Highly Reliable Servers
            • Money Back Policy
            • Instant Provisioning.
            You can opt for bodHOST linux vps plan as you mention your requirement
            • 2 vCPU Cores
            • 2 GB RAM
            • 50 GB SDD
            • 1 TB Monthly
            • Choice of Linux distributions
            • Plesk or cPanel(Optional)
            price - $24.99/mo only! you can get 50% OFF using coupon code - 50XMSVPS

For more plans and details visit
            https://www.bodhost.com/linux-vps

Comment

No problems with cloudarion.com so far. Very nice host.
              If you do things the way you're supposed to, you'll have a response very quickly and usually the problem is fixed within minutes of that.

Comment

If you’re looking for a trusted hosting partner that offers you proactive and dedicated support, you can always rely on Host.co.in. Host.co.in is a trusted name in the Web Hosting arena with an experience of over 15 years.

Why Host.co.in?
                • Host.co.in offers super-fast networks that are backed by latest and modern technology ensuring accelerated response time
                • Host.co.in has developed hosting with the help of best cloud-based architecture being used in the industry having allocated resources
                • Host.co.in has a team of a dedicated team of hosting and technical experts that are there to help you at all times
                • The data centers of Host.co.in are Uptime Institute Certified Tier III and Green Data Centers in India

For All plans and details Of VPS Visit >> https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting.php

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status