Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best hosts in Canada to get VPS accounts at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best hosts in Canada to get VPS accounts at?

Any info on Canspace.ca pricing and their server stability?
    What can you say about their customer support, features, scripts they support etc.?
    What hosting provider is better? Why?

Really good option for hosting websites in Canada. Canspace.ca is a stable webhost with a good customer support that will resolve any issue.
    The live support is always there, they will be really help you with your troubles.

Comment

For a web designer handling lots of accounts, I'd highly recommend Canspace.ca service. The price is surprisingly low.
      Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.

Comment

I'm satisfied dealing with Canspace.ca and their professional Canada web hosting services.
        I needed to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great!

Comment

Originally posted by Rumbasimo View Post
          Really good option for hosting websites in Canada. Canspace.ca is a stable webhost with a good customer support that will resolve any issue.
          The live support is always there, they will be really help you with your troubles.
          What payment plans are available? For example, if you sign up for a two-year subscription term, do you need to pay that full amount upfront or is it divided into increments?

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status