Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Affordable KVM vps hosting in India please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affordable KVM vps hosting in India please?

My new online project in India requires:
    100 gbs of HD, 3000 GB of bandwidth
    + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting in India?
    Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?

I really appreciate hostnamaste.com for their OpenVZ and KVM web hosting solutions on web. Before I have tested 3 hosting providers but was not satisfied.
    I left my last hosting company because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot.

Comment

What a wonderful host I found, hostnamaste.com team is responsive and supportive. Features they offer look very useful and unique.
      All I want to mention that I have no headache running my web sites with them, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct.

Comment

I signed up with Hostnamaste.com web host and everything went very smooth.
        The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. I submitted 1 ticket and the support was fast and helpful.

Comment

Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge for KVM VPS hosting.
          Hostnamaste.com customer service has improved drastically since I started the account. It started out with a ticketing system, moved to email and pay for calls to 24/7 instant messaging support.

Comment

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

Comment

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.
              Originally posted by Risonok View Post
              What a wonderful host I found, hostnamaste.com team is responsive and supportive. Features they offer look very useful and unique.
              All I want to mention that I have no headache running my web sites with them, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status