Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

high quality Windows VPS hosting please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high quality Windows VPS hosting please?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 50 GB (Hard Disk) , 1 GB (Ram), 2 TB (Bandwidth), Windows VPS.
    I would like to know your views on Cloudarion.com windows web hosting plans...
    Any information on their reliability? Any info about them?

I would like to say that Cloudarion.com respond very quickly to any and all questions even in the middle of the night. They have never left me hanging.
    System problems are negligible and those that do occur are jumped on and quickly fixed. I have no hesitation recommending them.

Comment

I'm using cloudarion.com web hosting to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients.
      They're servers are reliable and fast for their 'shared' hosting classification, and overall everything works great.
      They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.

Comment

What do you exactly look for specifically in windows hosting? Try this, maybe you will like it.

Comment

Don't go with any these type of unreputed hosting provider, if you really want to run your website and boost your online search ranking then please go with always any reputed best VPS hosting provider like Interserver, YouStable etc.

Comment

I have a couple of sites hosted at Cloudarion.com that I had as an image hosting for 9 months.
            They give you more space and bandwidth then you'll probably ever need, and tons of extra features as well.

Comment

There are many providers of windows vps but WebHosting UK is the best windows vps hosting provider in UK. They are best in the market from 2001. They provide cheap, affordable, secure and reliable services with 24/7 technical support.

Comment

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

I like nextpointhost forex hosting service - they always go the extra mile to assist and resolve issues within a few minutes is indeed commendable.

Comment

I would recommend to try time4vps.com. Good communication and customer service. Also, you can try free vps linux trial.

Comment

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Comment

You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Coderons View Post
                        I'm using cloudarion.com web hosting to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients.
                        They're servers are reliable and fast for their 'shared' hosting classification, and overall everything works great.
                        They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.
                        What are the renewal terms and fees? Know that if you are a first-time subscriber, you will likely sign up at a discounted rate that the changes when you renew your contract – make sure that you know the full ramifications.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        DMCA.com Protection Status