Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap VPS hosting Germany based?

Hello, Webmasters!

I am in need of a Germany based VPS. I will be running a Firefox 24/7 to browse websites. I think a desktop Linux operating system will do. Just the bare minimum system requirements for Firefox to run will be the best. The cheapest one you can think of will be very helpful because the surfing that it will do will generate a small income and will help pay for its cost while still give me a small profit.

I hope you can suggest me some good ones! Thanks!

Hello I think you need to research to thoroughly to internet and other relevant sources for you to know what is best. Try also ask some advise to other expert that really understand your need.

Comment

I have had used a dedicated server from a web hosting company in Germany. I think it was Hetzner.com. I was satisfied with the service they offered. I would recommend this hosting company. Alternatively I would also ask you to go through some of the web hosting directories for reviews which will also help you select the best web hosting in Germany.

You can refer the following list of web hosting directories.
      Thanks,
      Best Web Hosting Community Forum
      Web Hosting Directory >> Free Hosting Classifieds >> Submit Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by reddyash View Post
        I have had used a dedicated server from a web hosting company in Germany. I think it was Hetzner.com. I was satisfied with the service they offered. I would recommend this hosting company. Alternatively I would also ask you to go through some of the web hosting directories for reviews which will also help you select the best web hosting in Germany.

You can refer the following list of web hosting directories.
        Thanks for sharing this, I think it will help this enough to what web hosting services I am going to use. And also do some research about this.

Comment

Working...
        X
        DMCA.com Protection Status