Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trustworthy web hosting suggestions?

Hi,
    I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
    2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
    3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
    4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
    5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions?
    What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy offshore hosting solutions? Are they good?
    Thanks

Have a look at the following companies as well luxhosting.lu, libertyvps.net.

Comment

Personally, I like NetShop ISP hosting service. The CPU load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive.
      Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

Comment

Check out qhoster.com as well. They have good batch of services and most likely you will get there what you have been looking for.

Comment

I find NetShop ISP web host to be knowledgeable with regard to web development. Thumbs up!
          This is a great service and is a very honest and upfront person when offering the best for your site.

Comment

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk plans are worthwhile.
            I like their features:
            99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
            24/7/365 Tech Support
            No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.

Comment

I have 5 client websites hosted with Netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting and the support is above and beyond the call of duty and practically instant within minutes. They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status