Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hosting new social network site. Any good KVM VPS service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hosting new social network site. Any good KVM VPS service?

Thinking to host my new social network site - need over 200 gbs of disk space.
    Any info on libertyvps.net, Ipage.com and hostnamaste.com KVM VPS service? What host is good?
    Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

Moved to this host after poor service and can say that Hostnamaste.com is the best host I have ever used before.
    Would highly recommend their KVM VPS hosting solutions above others. It's all good!

Comment

VPS plans from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are worth trying.
      Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

Comment

About 6 months ago I started migrating my clients' sites to hostnamaste.com web host and the process has been easy, with no glitches!
        They certainly have built the hosting provider with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.

Comment

Long-term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support.
          It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong. All I can say is that hostnamaste.com is a great host!

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status