Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Searching for shared hosting account (for Wordpress site)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for shared hosting account (for Wordpress site)

Hi,

I'd like to host my new Wordpress blog and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
    My requirements 25 GB space, 850GB traffic, Linux.
    They should have MSN tech support and full system backup.
    I have already found Tzulo.com and QHoster.com web hosting and not sure if I can trust them.
    Are they reliable web hosts? Do you know anything about them?
    Any hosts for comparison?

Cheap hosts are available form libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com as they are full-featured and have stable servers.
    Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.

Comment

Well, Tzulo.com has been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

Comment

If you are going to use videos, than you need SSD service.
        If you need SDD service than you need kvchosting.net

Comment

Have seen Host.co.in WordPress hosting plan to be one of the cheapest and most efficient. They are starting off at just INR 99 per month which is a steal if you ask me for all the resources they provide. You can manage your site via cPanel and also get unlimited disk space and extend it if you like to. Their WordPress hosting plans are best for new sites and the critical part is that they have 99.95% uptime. So, that is a good sign for those who are looking for constant uptime.

For reliable WordPress Hosting plan visit: https://www.host.co.in/wordpress-hosting

Comment

They do everything that the big hosting providers I have my other sites with do, only they do it much better.
            So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. QHoster.com has won my business.

Comment

I would recommend anyone to Tzulo.com web hosting. Never had a problem with downtime.
              I consider this decent host to be reliable, easy to use and a great bargain.

Comment

Services from libertyvps.net and hostnamaste.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and low prices. Their service is really fast and they are ready to support you 24/7.

Comment

https://www.kvchosting.net/unlimited-hosting.html

Comment

The best Wordpress hosting is available from simplenet.io as their plans are full-featured and low cost.
                    Personally, their support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.

Comment

Services from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are full-featured and cheap.
                      The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      DMCA.com Protection Status