Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an ecommerce site. need OpenVZ VPS web hosting

HI ALL,
    I need to run an e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
    My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
    Any info on Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS web hosting?
    Should me able to run php codes.

Thanks

There are some options available on the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Comment

KVChosting.net and luxhosting.lu VPS plans are quite suitable for you.

Uptime is high and their plans contain many useful features which are so necessary for being successful in the IT industry.

Comment

Would like to add that hostnamaste.com has the best customer support department around.
        Overall I'm very satisfied although I am a probably a pretty light user of the service.

Comment

I found hostnamaste.com to be a great hosting service. When I first came across their prices it almost seemed too good to be true.
          I put one site up with them to start just to try things out, I've since put up all my sites with these guys. I would recommend their OpenVZ VPS to anyone.

Comment

You should pick the top website hosting provider and join in their money making businesses online.

Comment

Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend you to look at tzulo.com cpanel web hosting solutions.
              Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status