Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US-based web hosting providers?

Hello!
    What are decent US-based web hosting providers at the moment you know?
    I can recall kvchosting.net as the one and I do like what they can offer. What host is better from your views?
    But what are other options here?

Here is the best other option for Web hosting. Try bodHOST managed web hosting services. The team is always available at your service to help you thrive in this competitive world. The experts continually update themselves with new certifications and the latest technologies that matter the most to the business. It offers robust infrastructure and hosting plans supported by SSD for enhanced speed, 99.95% uptime, 24/7 security monitoring, and DDoS protection
    bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
    99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
    Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

I've been with kvchosting.net for over a year now. They even helped me with things on my wordpress installation.
      There are no hidden traps or fees. In fact, my page load time is over 60% faster than with my previous host.

Comment

Plans from hostingsource.com and host4.biz (SENXFJ) are full-featured and have high uptime.
        Technical support was quick to help and did a great job.

Comment

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted.
          Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Comment

Frankly speaking, it was very hard for me to find a good web host with stable servers.
            I browsed many US web hosting discussion boards and finally found kvchosting.net - I bought one of their VPS hosting accounts - they helped me to choose the best fit.

Comment

Services from hostingsource.com and integralhost.net are worth trying.
              Their support rocks. Ultimately, you get what you pay for. I know first hand their support rocks, they’ve have tolerated me all this time.

Comment

I started using kvchosting.net web hosting a few months back on the recommendation of a co-worker of mine.
                I'm amazed at the level of service that they provide given the price they charge. It has been a very pleasant 3 months of service.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status