WordPress friendly shared hosting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WordPress friendly shared hosting?

I run about 4 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $30 a month on hosting. So a few questions:

1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).
    2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?

I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. I pre-paid for a year and it runs out in January so I have several months to find a new host or renew (currently paying about 26/month).
    Any infomation on hostforweb.com and also Hostmines.com hosting solutions? What host is better?

Thanks!

Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Highly recommended. I am really happy to have found Hostforweb.com great hosting service.

Comment

Accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and have high uptime.
      They offer amazing prices and outstanding customer support team.

Comment

1 Host Web supports hosting for WordPress sites and blogs. From installation of your WordPress site to making the site live we will help you set up for Free.
        Our shared hosting plans starts with $1.5/month with no annual contracts. You can pay monthly or quarterly.

10 GB Diskpace
        Unlimited Bandwidth
        Free SSL
        cPanel
        Free Installation

Check out our Wordpress hosting plan in detail.
        Cheers...
        Shiv
        1 Host Web > Cheap VPS Hosting > Best Dedicated Servers in USA & India > Cloud Hosting

Comment

Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you.

Comment

Deals from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying due to their unmatched services.
            They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

Comment

I've been with Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting for about a year and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses.
              The techs walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status