Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to run an e-commerce site - Any help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to run an e-commerce site - Any help?

Hey all member of this board,
    Let me explain my issue.
    I need to run an e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.

My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
    Can someone suggest a budget hosting for the same?
    Any info on Tzulo.com web hosting?
    What host is better?
    Thanks

It seems to me accounts from rockhoster.com and brixly.uk can be quite good for you.
    They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.

Comment

Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is Tzulo.com web host with stable US servers.
      Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.

Comment

The best shared plans are available from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com.
        The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

Comment

Prepay 2 months get 3rd month free.
          Prepay 10 months get 12months of service for free.
          Please open a ticket to take advantage of this offer.

I also like Tzulo.com pricing for such feature-rich web hosting packages.

Comment

As a good alternative can recommend you to look at Hostnamaste.com Cheap Shared Hosting deals. They are e-commerce friendly.
            You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice.

Comment

What are their customer service/ technical support hours by method? If online chat is available 24/7, what are their phone support hours?

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status