Which shared account is the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which shared account is the best?

Comparing shared accounts from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com, which way is better to follow as I plan to host a blog?

Both hosting companies are ok to host a blog. I would like to recommend you few more web hosting companies that offer better services, prices and reliability. We have reviewed some of the best shared hosting companies.

You can also check out the Top 10 Best web hosting providers.

Comment

1 Host Web is a low-cost web hosting service meant for starters to host website or blogs. We offer the best price, support and reliable service for people looking at best web hosting services.

Our Shared Hosting plans start from $1.5/month giving you 10 GB Disk-space with unlimited bandwidth.

Browse our shared hosting plans.
      Cheers...
      Shiv
      1 Host Web > Cheap VPS Hosting > Best Dedicated Servers in USA & India > Cloud Hosting

Comment

These hosts - libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
        They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Comment

Shared hosting from bodHOST is all-time best. Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are.
          bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
          99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
          Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

The best shared plans are available from QHoster.com and Owned-networks.net.
            In terms of service delivery, they rate excellent. Their technical support has extensive knowledge and thus able to resolve efficiently sometimes obscure issues.

Comment

Both mentioned companies - libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
              They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.

Comment

There are many shared hosting providers organisation available on the web. You will get lot of data. Organisation data which they are providing offers on purchasing order. I heard about WHUK - Web Hosting UK is one of the top web hosting services provider in the UK. You contact them. (Managed web hosting services with 24/7 live support. WHUK helps startups and businesses host their websites online. 30 day money back guarantee.)

Comment

You need to analyze the content of your blog. If that contains videos, then you will need SSD based solution for better performance. The best host for this would be kvchosting.net.

Comment

You need to analyze first your content, how much content you going to upload in the blog, and how much requirement of bandwidth to your blog, and how much hosting companies provide to you, you need to check all the packages then take the decision

Comment

I've switched to hostingsource.com few months ago. As I know from the support the pure SSD is responsible for that lightning fast service they have. I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds. I had no hesitation in recommend.

Comment

As per my experience I'm using Host.co.in Web Hosting Services they provides 24/7 Live Support, Free Migration, 30 Day Money Back, Free Domain Transfer for 1 Year, Complete cPanel, Host multiple websites, Private Server Hosting, Exceptional Performance etc.

for more plans visit: Host.co.in
                        Last edited by Sagar165; 12-30-2020, 12:42 PM.

Comment

It happened so that Hostingsource.com has the best Tech and general support I have experienced and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
                          Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          DMCA.com Protection Status