• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What host is better? need a good shared hosting account

I require 40 gbs of hard disk + 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux
    + I need 24/7 customer support help.
    + ssl certificates
    I have found kvchosting.net - this web host looks ok for my needs.
    What host is better? Any reviews, feedbacks?

Alternatives for comparison?

I'm a local client of theirs and can say the respect and reliability I feel I deserve has been achieved since I switched to kvchosting.net server. My site has been upgraded to the latest version of phpbb plus phpbb security mod. Always willing to answer any questions with a quick response time. Uptime in my experience is 100%. Finally found a host that really takes care of its clients.

Comment

1 Host Web offers shared hosting with unlimited space and bandwidth. We also offer Free SSL through Let's encript. I can say uptime is always guaranteed. You can also have a look at our Cloud Shared Hosting Plans.
      Last edited by 1hostweb; 04-15-2020, 03:14 PM.
      Cheers...
      Shiv
      1 Host Web > Cheap VPS Hosting > Best Dedicated Servers in USA & India > Cloud Hosting

Comment

There are many web hosting companies that offer best services to host your website. You can check out the top 10 web hosting companies and compare them to select the best web hosting for your personal or business website.

Comment

I would recommend bodHOST.com. The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. Support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.
          These guys are just plain ole awesome! Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
          • 99.99% Uptime SLA
          • SSD Storage
          • 24x7 Tech Support
          • Money Back Policy

$1 Web Hosting with 24x7 Support | bodHOST

Comment

Services from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worth tring due to their top-notch services.
            They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.

Comment

With kvchosting.net web hosting, everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.
              The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.

Comment

Why not to give swissns.ch shared hosting service a try?
                I'll most definitely be giving them my business for a long time.
                Nice selection of included scripts, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status