Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any info on Hostnamaste.com and also Rockhoster.com reliability, uptime, speed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any info on Hostnamaste.com and also Rockhoster.com reliability, uptime, speed?

Require over 20 gbs of HD, 1 TB of bandwidth, Windows
    What can you say about Hostnamaste.com and also Rockhoster.com virtual private hosting services?
    Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
    Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?

Since I've signed up with Rockhoster.com KVM VPS, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
    Excellent, quality hosting with quality support. Recommended!

Comment

Well, I'm a very satisfied by using Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting services. These guys have powerful servers located in India, Europe and USA.
      Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Comment

Quality VPS accounts are available from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
        I consider them to be top notch in their support. Most willing to lend a hand and not waiting days for responses.

Comment

Good host. It is a common thing that most hosting companies do not have knowledge skills on what customers do with their account, but not with Rockhoster.com web host.Their network and server uptime are perfect as my site is always online.

Comment

Hostnameste and Rockhoster both are good. But I would prefer Hostnameste.com because of support and prices.

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status