Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 gbs of disk space Linux hosting account required

Hey dudes,
    I Require over 20 gbs of disk space in the USA. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on Kvchosting.net SSD Web Hosting plans?
    What can you also say about their shared hosting deals? Can I trust them or not?

Well, kvchosting.net service is excellent and very reliable and stable, I almost had no reason to contact their support.
    I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans. Their technical support is amazing.

Comment

Give kvchosting.net web host a try. Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Comment

I am happy running my sites at kvchosting.net ssd hosting account and can highly recommend them to others.
        Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster.

Comment

Their plans come with the latest hardware at a very good price, and their technical support is also fine. But sometimes it took longer to set up sites on their server.
          You can check customer reviews here
          It will help you a lot to know about their services.

Comment

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

No doubt, if you compare these reliable hosts, you will definitely choose the best for your needs: Liquidweb.com , Hostforweb.com and Centohost.com
            They will serve your demands.

Comment

KVChosting.net is not the only company to have a deal with, all your needs can be satisfied by libertyvps.net.
              I have found these guys very competent & dedicated. As far as the price is concerned, they are quite good in price & offering very cheap rates to customers with great response & services.

Comment

Accounts from hostingsource.com and centohost.com are worth trying.
                They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

Comment

Check hostings from www.bodhost.com. US-based leading web hosting provider.

Industry Presence
                  Established in 2002, successfully hosting websites for over 16 years!

Multiple Data Centers
                  World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.

Migration Assistance
                  Free! Migrating From Another Host.

99.95% Uptime SLA
                  99.95% uptime with services to help maintain your online presence.

24/7 Support
                  Quality support whenever needed, 24x7 availability.

Secure Hardware
                  Ensure your websites hosted on the best and most secure hardware and software available.
                  bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
                  99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
                  Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  DMCA.com Protection Status