• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need shared hosting in the USA + opportunity to upgrade to VPS

My new online project in the USA requires:
    20 gbs of HD, 600 GB of bandwidth
    + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about Kvchosting.net and QHoster.com hosting in the USA?
    Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?
    What host would you rather choose?

I would recommend Kvchosting.net to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.

Comment

You'd better choose QHoster.com as they offer feature-packed servers with 30 server locations: France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more. Recommended.

Comment

Give QHoster.com a try. Customer services is excellent. The support team members have always given me the feeling that I am communicating with my personal friends.
        The Christmas promo code is 33% OFF on VPS, Dedicated and Shared until end of January. Coupon code is: QHOSTERXMAS

Comment

Originally posted by Rumbasimo View Post
          My new online project in the USA requires:
          20 gbs of HD, 600 GB of bandwidth
          + 24/7 customer support.
          What can you say about Kvchosting.net and QHoster.com hosting in the USA?
          Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?
          What host would you rather choose?
          I would rather choose for bodHOST. Which gives me
          • SSD Storage
          • Highly Reliable Servers
          • Money Back Policy
          • Instant Provisioning
          • Managed Server 24X7.
          • Free Migration
          Click image for larger version

Name:	logo.png
Views:	4
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	3790
          bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
          99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
          Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

I'd rather choose QHoster.com and their new VPS hosting deals. Really cheap - only for $5.83/mo if pay yearly.
            server locations: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Bulgaria (100 Gbps DDoS Protection), USA - Miami (FL), USA - New York (NY), Canada (480 Gbps DDoS Protection).

Comment

Just want to say that hostingsource.com and hostforweb.com are trustworthy companies which are able to satisfy all your needs.
              They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Comment

Accounts from QHoster.com and Canspace.ca can be suitable for you.
                To me, main things which differentiate between top hosting companies and average service provider are :-
                - Experience
                - Good Servers
                Low Cost
                - Simple Hosting Panels
                - Speedy Support
                I think these hosts fit in all of these well.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status