I am planning to launch web site in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am planning to launch web site in Canada

I am planning to launch web site in Canada and need over 100 gbs disk space, 3000 gbs bandwidth.
    Found Canspace.ca but still hesitate to try them. Any reviews, comments on the quality of their hosting services?
    What host in Canada is better and why?

Canspace.ca in my opinion is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing!
    There service is also great, i've had many enquiries promptly answered so on the overall this host comes highly recommended.

Comment

I believe Canspace.ca strengths are:
      + good pricing (for space/bandwidth)
      + quick response from support staff
      + fairly full featured
      Highly recommend this decent web host.

Comment

I say Canspace.ca is awesome and people with complaints are just a minority, you can't please everyone and all web hosts have some problems now and again.
        When I have a problem - their technicians get information which I can give them and determine what the problem is and fix it for me, while in most cases, you are in an IM session.

Comment

Considering the specifications you mentioned (100 gbs disk space, 3000 gbs bandwidth.), I'd recommend bodHOST as it is the best hosting provider which have servers from Canada

Industry Presence
          Established in 2002, we have been successfully hosting websites for over 16 years!

Multiple Data Centers
          World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, and the UK.

Migration Assistance
          Migrating From Another Host? We are here to help. Our migration service is free!

99.95% Uptime SLA
          We promise 99.95% uptime with our services to help maintain your online presence.

24/7 Support
          Quality support whenever you need it, which is why we are available 24x7.

Secure Hardware
          We ensure your websites hosted on the best and most secure hardware and software available.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Logo.jpg Views:	1 Size:	16.5 KB ID:	4387
          Halloween Web Hosting Treats |
          Get instant 25% CASHBACK and many more ...

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status