Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good web hosting providers in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good web hosting providers in Canada?

I am planning to launch web site in Canada and need over 15 gbs disk space, 450 gbs bandwidth.
    Found Canspace.ca but still hesitate to try them. Any reviews, comments on the quality of their hosting services?
    What host in Canada is better and why?

What are their customer service/ technical support hours by method? If online chat is available 24/7, what are their phone support hours?

Comment

First of all, the speed that trouble tickets are answered says two things about you. Well, canspace.ca is a reliable web host in Canada.
      One, you care that your customers have a very positive experience, and two, You must not have many trouble tickets. This is a good thing.

Comment

Canspace.ca is a nice web host with servers in Canada. Great speed connectivity.
        I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but they kept me informed about what was going on. Recommended!

Comment

Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value.
          No Contracts or Hidden Fees. They are great! I would recommend Canspace.ca to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumbasimo View Post
            I am planning to launch web site in Canada and need over 15 gbs disk space, 450 gbs bandwidth.
            Found Canspace.ca but still hesitate to try them. Any reviews, comments on the quality of their hosting services?
            What host in Canada is better and why?

I'd recommend bodHOST, a trusted web hosting provider for the last 16 years. The specifications you are willing to purchase is available at bodHOST. check out linux VPS plans of bodHOST.
            $1 Web Hosting with 24x7 Support | bodHOST

Comment

QHoster.com and hostingsource.com plans are the best.
              Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

Comment

I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status