Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shared Wordpress Web Hosting plans with no overselling please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared Wordpress Web Hosting plans with no overselling please?

Require over 20 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on Kvchosting.net Wordpress Web Hosting plans?
    How are their servers? Any reviews? What review websites do you know?

You can trust kvchosting.net - they provide a very cost-effective solution for small web-sites, provide MySQL and PHP support, and as far as I have experienced have a good record on uptime and accessibility.

Comment

I am 100% happy client, highly recommend Kvchosting.net SSD hosting services. I switched all my WordPress sites over to them and have been impressed with these guys.
      I would highly recommend them for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs.

Comment

I think you can't find a better provider than Kvchosting.net web host, always there for you, I've been with them since last 2+ years, I was a tiny host earlier, and with their quality of service/support.The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.

Comment

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Comment

The guys at kvchosting.net know their stuff, and more than that they're very good at explaining anything to newbies.
            The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me. I have the starter package, and think it's a great bargain.

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status