Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Affordable web hosting accounts in India + DDos Protection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affordable web hosting accounts in India + DDos Protection?

I need hosting account with 100 GB of Hard Disk + 2 GB - RAM + 3 TB - bandwidth. DDos Protection. India
    Found Hostnamaste.com web host via Google search. Any feedbacks about their quality, stability, reliability? What are your suggestions for the list?

Hostnamaste.com professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need.
    This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Comment

I know Hostnamaste.com is one of the best option for getting OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting solutions in France.
      They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Comment

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Julbull View Post
          Hostnamaste.com professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need.
          This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
          What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

Comment

I've been with Hostnamaste.com now for around four years. I use basic web hosting (no SSL), email, MySQL databases, cron jobs.
            Their uptime is very good. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

Comment

I appreciate that hostnamaste.com have a no-contract model and their prices are very reasonable.
              Most folks will be satisfied with their basic linux package. For a web designer handling lots of accounts, I'd highly recommend these guys.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status