Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

web hosting for a local newspaper in France?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web hosting for a local newspaper in France?

I need web hosting for a local newspaper in France with 40 gbs of disk space. Pay via Bitcoin or Paypal, VISA
    + 24/7 helpful technical customer support required. EU server location
    What can you tell me about QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com web host - their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
    Your choice? which is better? Why?

QHoster.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable.
    On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

Comment

Use for QHoster.com Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
      The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Comment

No doubt, Rockhoster.com would be great choice of hosting provider. I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

Comment

The speed may be a bit slower than other web-hosts, but not too slow at all. QHoster.com is a cool hosting solution for any webmasters' needs.
          When you get that much space and bandwidth, it's worth it to have slightly less speed than other hosts. For VPS and Dedicated Server use the code: YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status