Which platform offers cheapest web hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which platform offers cheapest web hosting

I have been using Go daddy for a while now and I need to change to a much cheaper web hosting company. Which is more effective without downtime issues even with less pricing. I have read about Namecheap though. Which will you recommend.

If you want to know what company offers a cheapest web hosting all you have to do is to ask expert about or search online. I think there are a lot of infomation on the internet that gives you the right decision to decide.

Comment

I host my blog on Vultr with $5/mon for a quite while. It is really reliable and affordable. As far as know, no downtime happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Inem View Post
        I have been using Go daddy for a while now and I need to change to a much cheaper web hosting company. Which is more effective without downtime issues even with less pricing. I have read about Namecheap though. Which will you recommend.
        What are your requirements?
        Cheap VPS
        Cheap Dedicated Servers

Comment

This is what you are looking for.

Holiday season is just around the corner. Have you started prepping up for the grandest sales of the year?

Is your website ready to take on the traffic surge that every ecommerce store experience during the season?

Cloudways offers an exciting deal for best Ecommerce hosting enthusiasts. Get 10% OFF for next 3 months. When signing up for a new Cloudways account, use the promo code [AVOIDDOWNTIME].

Features:

- 24x7 Support
          - Free SSL Certificate
          - Pay As you Go
          - No Lock-in
          - Free Migration
          - Unlimited Application

Thanks,

Comment

[email protected] alexsachex I will have to check that out and see when it entails for renewal I know some hosting sites lures newbies with their very cheap service but increase it to over 60% when it time for renewal.

Comment

Originally posted by Altanhuyag View Post
              I host my blog on Vultr with $5/mon for a quite while. It is really reliable and affordable. As far as know, no downtime happened.
              That's a pretty good deal. I'm with GoDaddy and that's been my staple for years now. I just don't know that I'd deviate from them because they're so reliable - it's the old saying "if it's not broken, why fix it".

Comment

I am really enjoying services with my web host Bullten which provides 24 hour customer support and gives 99% uptime. I haven't encountered any issues from them since i have bought services from Bullten. I would recommended you to get services from them.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status