Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Os commerce shared hosting plans with Secure SSL Certificate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Os commerce shared hosting plans with Secure SSL Certificate?

Require shared hosting account:
    60 gbs of disk space, Linux. + Secure SSL Certificate.
    After searching in google I discovered: Hostforweb.com and Dailyrazor.com shared hosting accounts (Os Commerce friendly).
    They seem to be good by I wonder if they are the only providers? Should I stop or continue the search?

Can also recommend you to check out kvchosting.net as a good alternative for getting affordable OS Commerce hosting solutions based on SSD storage.
    Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Comment

We changed to Hostforweb.com web hosting about a year ago due to their low prices and found their services to be a rollercoaster experience.
      When functioning it's great - part of their technical support is quick and good, and their prices are unbeatable.

Comment

Well done Hostforweb.com provider! I got a test account with them for a month. No downtime in that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people.

Comment

I must say Hostforweb.com is GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.
          Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good.

Comment

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status