• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I require shared hosting with Zero Overselling

I require:
    100 gbs of HD, 3000 GB of bandwidth
    + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about Hostforweb.com and Kvchosting.net web hosting services?
    Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?

I first signed up with kvchosting.net because the price was extremely reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.
    For most of my support requests, I have received a reply in five minutes or less, and they always do a good job with solving my problems.

Comment

Yes, totally agree about Kvchosting.net and their ssd web hosting solutions. You'll get many useful tools and features. They offer 24/7 tech support who are very helpful.

Comment

Hostforweb.com will be good choice. We have been with many other web hosting providers in the past and their services don't even compare to these guys! The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Comment

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

For those webmasters who are looking for professional web hosting in Mexico, can recommend Digitalserver.com.mx provider.
          They've provided more than what I need. I like their service - they know what they do.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status