Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opencart friendly shared hosting in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opencart friendly shared hosting in Europe?

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs:
    30 gbs of HD, 700 gbs - data transfer, Linux, Opencart friendly, EU server location.
    Any experience with Exmasters.com or QHoster.com web hosting services in Europe?
    Are they offering any fresh discounts or promos now?

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

Comment

Truly brilliant. You'd be mad not to go with Exmasters.com EU web hosting service! Absolutely fantastic service - even into the late hours of the night.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend shared hosting for opencart or any other PHP based apps. This is because shared hosting has security and performance issues. If you want better performance and security for your website, then go with cloud hosting. If you don't have sysadmin skills to setup a server yourself, then use Cloudways to host PHP server on cloud in just a single click.

Comment

I guess there should be but it was so small i didn`t notice it. Exmasters.com tech support is second to none. All tickets are resolved in 15-20 mins.
          This comes to a price. It`s not the cheapest host. Nor their plans are the richest in features.

Comment

+ vote for QHoster.com VPS (Linux / Windows RDP) hosting deals. Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status