Hosting for mass video upload ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting for mass video upload ?

Looking For Web Hosting with good upload ( about 1 Gbps ) to upload vids via software Tube Sites Submitter, there need to have win 7 .... you support this software on your server ?

what can you recommend me to do, guys?

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Try to contact vpsget.com if you need a host with stable servers in Europe.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Comment

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumbasimo View Post
        Looking For Web Hosting with good upload ( about 1 Gbps ) to upload vids via software Tube Sites Submitter, there need to have win 7 .... you support this software on your server ?

what can you recommend me to do, guys?
        I have used hostforweb.com for about 10 months now. I've hosted multiple sites and have had several active accounts.
        I've steered clients to them - their support is responsive, you could call at any hour and talk to a live tech support agent, and uptime is great.

Comment

Working...
        X
        DMCA.com Protection Status