What is web hosting platform?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is web hosting platform?

I'm looking for a answer that explain what is web hosting? If there any site where I can learn the basic of web hosting? And how to do web hosting.
    Last edited by Huggypillows; 05-05-2018, 02:59 PM.

I'll answer your questions in order so that it's easier for you to understand and can clearly understand the answer for each question. In terms of what is web hosting, web hosting is like the home for your website. It is where the files for your website is stored. It helps give your website a location for users to access it through a domain. You can easily learn more about web hosting here and on Google as well. I'm sure everyone here will be happy to help with any questions that you have. What exactly do you mean by "how to do web hosting"? Do you want to get started on a website and find a host for that website? Or do you want to begin your own web hosting company/site?

Comment

• Huggypillows
      Huggypillows commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm planning to create a website but I really don't know where to start? Do I need to pay something if I want to have a own website?? And thank you for answering

Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page onto the Internet. A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet. Websites are hosted, or stored, on special computers called servers.
    In order for viewers to view your account, they need to put you website url on the search tab.

learning web hosting is offered by some schools. I encountered web hosting when i entered a 6 month program. I cannot recommend any sites for it. But schools are offering it

Comment

• Huggypillows
      Huggypillows commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the answer Trish. One of the option that I see is to enroll for 6months program of web hosting in some school here.

Originally posted by Huggypillows View Post
    I'm looking for a answer that explain what is web hosting? If there any site where I can learn the basic of web hosting? And how to do web hosting.
    Web hosting is a service where dedicated servers are used as storage space which gives access for websites to be hosting online. There are many types of web hosting.
    1. Shared hosting : good for beginners.
    2. VPS hosting: better security and get your
    3. Dedicated hosting : For larger websites with huge traffic.
    4. Cloud hosting: For more advanced & secured hosting

Can you provide more info on And how to do web hosting, are you looking to host your website or planning to start your own business.
    Thanks,
    Best Web Hosting Community Forum
    Web Hosting Directory >> Free Hosting Classifieds >> Submit Web Hosting

Comment

• Huggypillows
      Huggypillows commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm planning to start a bussines. Thats why I'm starting to study of how to have or create my own website. I thought it simply like creating a blog. need to do lot of research ^_^

Thank you so much for the answer

There are a lot of information of web hosting in the internet, try to search what is the best and also try some expert at your neighbor about this.

Comment

• Huggypillows
      Huggypillows commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Thank you for the respond

Schooling is really a big advantage when you want to learn web hosting. Some other schools fund some sights of their students. This is also a platform to invite other students to enroll.

Comment

Working...
    X
    DMCA.com Protection Status