The right time to upgrade your hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The right time to upgrade your hosting

Currently I am using shared hosting. I have 10 websites running on shared hosting. I began using shared hosting because it was the cheapest solution for me. Even though I have 10 websites only half of them receives regular traffic and generates revenue. My websites receive between 2000 to 5000 monthly visitors.Do you think I should upgrade my hosting package? When is the right time to upgrade your hosting package. I know I will get a better service if I upgrade my hosting, however, will hosting upgrade improve my traffic?

I believe its time for you to upgrade. Today is the best time. Today is the result of our decisions yesterday. Tomorrow may be too late.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffreyjose48 View Post
      I believe its time for you to upgrade. Today is the best time. Today is the result of our decisions yesterday. Tomorrow may be too late.
      Upgrading hosting package can be really expensive and we have to think about how much we are supposed to spend when we are not generating much revenue. Currently, I am paying $6 every month for hosting my websites. If I have to choose VPN or even Dedicated Server, I will have to pay more, possibly, 200 percent more. Of course I should upgrade, however, I cannot continue paying from my pockets. My websites also need to generate money.

Comment

Upgrading Hosting costs more money. If you website is making some money and your website is receiving more traffic then I think you will need upgrade to VPS or Dedicated server for better performance, so that your website is not down. If you are starting a website and still working on it then there is no point in buying a dedicated or VPS as websites take long time to earn money.

Upgrading hosting will not improve traffic. Its the website content that makes it happen.
        Thanks,
        Best Web Hosting Community Forum
        Web Hosting Directory >> Free Hosting Classifieds >> Submit Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
        X
        DMCA.com Protection Status