Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any reseller suggestions?

hello everyone
    I have about 10 accounts..i need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff. Use very little space and bandwidth..

Probably space 10-15GB max
    Bandwidth 100GB Max
    private NS
    Should be able to install own SSL
    If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed...
    The budget is $ 25usd monthly.
    What are your views on centohost.com, ipage.com and rockhoster.com reseller hosting solutions?
    What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
    Thanks..

What are their security measures and server backup protocols?

Comment

When I have encountered errors with scripts I was trying to write or had any problems with a part of their site my tickets were answered within an hour and the responses were helpful. I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host. Recommend Rockhoster.com solutions.

Comment

I am quite happy using warez-host.com offshore reseller hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
        Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

Comment

I'd rather choose Hostforweb.com reseller hosting solutions. The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.
          My host was brilliant, very polite and at the same time efficient. He was on top of the issue and sorted it all out for me faster than I had anticipated.

Comment

For Reseller Hosting, you can try bodhost.com. They provide the opportunity to create and modify unlimited hosting accounts with WebHostManager and then manage each individual account with cPanel. They also run special high-power reseller servers.
            bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
            99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
            Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status