X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europe web hosting accounts?

Guys,
    I need your help.
    Require over 20 gbs of HD and 600 gbs of bandwidth, Europe / + 24/7 tech support
    What can you say about greenwebpage.com web hosting accounts?
    Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?

They are generous with space, domains and bandwidth, and technically I've found it good.
    Overall, I would say they are a good hosting provider that you can trust but they don't meet the bar of outstanding.
    Give greenwebpage.com a try!

Comment

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Comment

When it comes to dedicated class hosting service web hosts in different EU countries has different understanding about what do they should provide.

Try considering these EU web hosts: Exmasters.com and Cloudarion.com
        I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
        + good pricing.

Comment

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted.
          Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Comment

Think Tzulo.com will also meet your needs. One of the best things about this decent host is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I never wait for more than 15 minutes for a response. This is true! The control panel system is absolutely fantastic.

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status