Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QHoster.com or Rockhoster.com reseller accounts? What is better? Any help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QHoster.com or Rockhoster.com reseller accounts? What is better? Any help please?

Any info on QHoster.com or Rockhoster.com pricing and their server stability?
    Need over 150 gbs of HD + 3 TB of Bandwidth, Linux. Europe
    What can you say about their customer support, features, scripts they support ?
    What hosting provider is better? Why?

Easy admin functionality, billing etc. Their pricing is quite cheap.

Can't go wrong with Rockhoster.com web host, they offer nice OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting solutions at good rates!

Comment

Wonderful experience with Rockhoster.com KVM VPS (Windows) Hosting! It is very easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. They are quick and very friendly.

Comment

I can't say enough good things about QHoster.com cPanel web host. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
        Actually I called them so that I understand their package. Finally I signed up with them. I used coupon "VIPUSERSALE" and got %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

Comment

Qhost seems better.as i think 99.95% hosting providers from offshore claimed false. but for other facts these both might be fine.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status