Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one should I go for? Bluehost or Hostinger?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one should I go for? Bluehost or Hostinger?

I'm not sure which one is better I mostly used 000webhost for testing out my websites or university projects which is a free hosting method. 000webhost is powered by hostinger and honestly I've had some issues with it as the website would stop loading for a period of time but that's a free plan so I'm assuming a paid one would be much more professional?Just to add my blog will be freshly new so I'm going to have to grow a fan base, I do have a small community on youtube where I'll be advertising it there, so I don't believe I'll be having huge number of visitors right off the bat.My website will be built through wordpress just thought I should add that.
    What are your thoughts and experience with both companies? and any advice would be great!

Try bluehost

Comment

Hostinger is crap. Tried it out for a client on Black Friday I believe, cancelled within the first week. Performance wasn't good, charging for free SSL certificates, hitting hidden quotas, etc etc

Comment

For me, if a certain hosting service owned by a company is terrible, then most likely other hosting services owned by the same company would have the same quality. My advice? Go for bluehost or other hosting services like GoDaddy.

Comment

I am not certain which one is better. It would be better to search and seek inquiry on the advantage or disadvantage of each provider. To have a clear and balance decision.There have been a lot of company claiming to have a better services and solution but always failed in most instance. I hope you will find a good assistance in succeeding days. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status