Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried using Meteor to create their website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried using Meteor to create their website?

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/980/1*TWMx_EwfdYI3taqaXsuLVQ.png[/IMG]

Hello webmasters!

Has anyone tried using Meteor to create their websites? I have tried Meteor and it is mostly JavaScript on both the front and the back-end. There are also plugins to make the development phase faster and easier. I only see a few people who are using Meteor and I would like to know if some of you here in BestWebHosting has already tried it. The technology is fairly new and reading the documentation to learn the framework is quite easy. I think I learned the whole framework within a day or two so it wouldn't really take anyone a lot of time to get comfortable in using it.

This is the first time I am actually hearing about Meteor so I did a quick Google search to find out more about it. It looks pretty interesting although I don't think it's for me since I don't use Javascript for any coding. I still haven't bothered to learn Javascript since I'm focused on learning and improving my Python coding at the moment. I checked out some of the "apps" that have been created using Meteor and I have to say, I was surprised. I wasn't expecting such good sites and there was one that was particularly beautiful and well coded. I'll definitely check it out if I decide to learn Javascript.

Comment

I think I used meteor long time ago. And somehow I like it.

Comment

I hadn't even heard of it before either, but it seems like a unique and interesting website creating resource. One of the things I liked best about what they're offering is that they seem to promote the use of less coding with the same amount of functionality. They've got a quote on their site that says "accomplish in 10 lines what would normally take 1000", so that kind of efficiency is something I'm drawn to. I also like that they said the same code can be used no matter the platform you're developing for, whether it's iOS, android, or desktops.

Comment

What I really like about meteor is the fact that by using JavaScript on the front and back end it becomes faster to build a site and it also ease the problem of context switching.it a great platform for developing both web and desktop apps.

Comment

Meteor is a great help and instrument if you want to create your simple website.

Comment

It is my first time hearing about Meteor. I will keep this in my list for future preferences. I will do a research about Meteor before trying it. Thanks for the information.

Comment

I have never tried it. I would love to try it and will tell you the experience of using it. I will search in the internet for sure what is this all about.

Comment

Meteor is new to me. I have no idea about it. But somehow, I'm interested to know about it's nature and functions. I'm hoping that I can understand it, considering I only have a few knowledge on programming and designing. Thanks for the information.This is a great help.

Comment

It is first time to hear this software. If it is easy to use, I will try it. I am a noob without a coding skill, so I created my website with a control panel. Following this simple guide, this software helps you create a website in a few clicks.

Comment

I dont think its a software. Based on what you are saying, it is a Programming Language. I would like to try that Meteor maybe in the future because I don't have any clue how to code. I only know HTML and CSS. I know its a shame haha, but if I have the time to learn coding I'd prefer getting a tutor to teach me because I'm not good at learning alone by my self.

Comment

Not really. I will nonetheless google it and see if it is possible for me to get familiarized with it. There are too many positive comments on here for me to possibly ignore the idea of having to use the program. I have learnt C in the past when I was doing a basic computer science course but I did not get to the level of having to create a website. Will be back when I have some more positive feedback for all of you my friends and more to learn as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        DMCA.com Protection Status