Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Control Panel For Linux Dedicated Servers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Control Panel For Linux Dedicated Servers.

For Linux based dedicated hosting the best control panel is cPanel. cPanel
    is an online Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site.

For more information on cpanel click here.
    Best Web Hosting Forum
    Web Hosting Directory > Business Directory

Thank you. It was nice to come to this site and find an answer to a question I already needed the answer to. I much prefer Linux systems to others and had been wondering what was best to make a website. I am a novice, but it is good to have a recommendation to go with.

Comment

Best control panel of the computer is devised for the performances o the masters. The engineers of the computer and ninjaessays.com reviews is done for the humans. The capacity is increased as for the users of the machines.

Comment

Originally posted by reddyash View Post
        is an online Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site.

cPanel is well known because it is being used by many hosting providers and their continuous development and support. In case if you have any problem, you can easily get support and solution. Even you can directly contact cPanel team for assistance.

Regards,
        Diana Dickson

Comment

Originally posted by reddyash View Post

I have tried using Cpanel for my CentOS.

I would suggest you Cpanel for CentOS.

cPanel is a software which is provided for hosting php or python, mysql based websites on CentOS system. With the help of cPanel, owner of the website can monitor and control the activity of website.

cPanel provides services to control & monitor website like-
          • Upload files
          • Connect your domain name to hosting
          • Backup your important file
          • Set up email hosting for your site
          • Check your bandwidth speed
          • Switch between PHP versions
          • Edit DNS (Domain Name Server)
          • Install WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and many more web applications, etc.
          Sections of cPanel-
          • Files
          • DataBase
          • DNS
          • Backup
          • Restore
          • Email management
          • Security
          • Softwares
          • Advanced features like DNS zones
          • Subdomains
          • Addon Domain
          • Parked Domain
          • Softaculous Installer.

If you are using desktop as a service then Cpanel might be useful for you.

Regards,
          Akshay

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status