What are the features for good websites security software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the features for good websites security software

When looking out for site security software to use on one's sites there are features we should always look out for.me I look out for software that can scan malware on a regular basis and must always be proactive to block any attack especially hack attacks.What are the features you need in a security software?

Basically i look for the price and the brand. Every antivirus has its own systems on how to secure your device but not all have systems that passes thru third party organizations that test these software integrity and effectiveness. Among the best in antivirus systems usually have fees but there's also a free version that could be useful and effective.

Comment

Personally, I will search about a company that or software that is highly recommended. Then, I will look for reviews about that security software to make sure that it is providing quality product. The amount does not matter tome as long as it gives quality service to its user. It should have clean record or not so many bad reviews.

Comment

The security is the most important issue for server and website. Firewall is the essential part of any server configuration. I use iptables to protect my server and website. Iptables is really a good option for server security and it is easily set up. There are many tutorials for setting up iptables, choose the simple one to set up iptables rules and easily block the suspicious IP addresses and Ports.

Comment

Looking at the question from a little bit different angle, I think of web-site security measures in terms of user's data protection, and that's an important thing to keep in mind as well. You can read about what I've mentioned and add to your list of security software features using the info given on this site, if you're interested.
          Last edited by Lola098; 07-09-2019, 11:58 AM. Reason: noticed a mistake

Comment

The spirit keeps on working through its gross medium, seeing, eating, drinking, strolling, resting, yet cognizance is not any more caught with the gross body or world and in the long run with the inconspicuous body and world.god is real At last when mental impressions have been depleted, cognizance snaps its association with Illusion and sees the Soul straightforwardly. This course of involution is depicted as the profound way. In navigating it, the spirit's cognizance crosses six planes, the seventh being its last freedom from all dream.

Comment

It is helpful information. Thanks for sharing

big data hadoop training in Ahmedabad
              Last edited by jojonas; 10-01-2019, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by berry View Post
                When looking out for site security software to use on one's sites there are features we should always look out for.me I look out for software that can scan malware on a regular basis and must always be proactive to block any attack especially hack attacks.What are the features you need in a security software?
                It depends on your goal actually and on your technical background. So many layers to provide website security! Hardware, Low-layer software, your server software or your online virtual machine, web-applications…
                • Recruit a server-security expert or ask big guys from pentesting companies to analyze and protect your server first.
                • Ask somebody to check your server software settings and security.
                • Analyze your web application and it’s plugins for vulnerabilities and malware.
                • Protect your website by any security plugin or SaaS, or pricey hardware.

Here some services for last two sections you may try out:

sucuri.net, wordfence plugin (for wordpress CMS)

Regards,
                Akshay
                Cheap Desktop as a service
                Cheap QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop
                Cheap Email migration services

Comment

Originally posted by berry View Post

You should subscribe to a website monitoring service in order to be notified in the case of a malware injection.

You need to assess the security status of your website applications and web server.

You need to improve the security of your website applications, such as your blogging software, online shopping cart (update applications).

You need to improve the security of your web server or
                  desktop as a service (update windows server 2019 software or operating system)

You need to Scan your website for malware and security issues.

Regards,
                  Diana

Free Review and Comparison Consulting by Diana Dickson
                  Slack vs Skype comparison
                  Onedrive vs Google drive comparison
                  Quicken vs QuickBooks Comparison

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  DMCA.com Protection Status